Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010

I've already screwed up.....read the Metro section of the paper before I read the funnies and my husband called me on it. Old habits are hard to break! Getting on my gym clothes to go down to CSU to work off the rich food and drink I have ingested in the past month! OK....made it to the gym and my hubbie and I worked out for 45 minutes...just trying to get back into the swing of things. Tons of people at gym, of course, they'll all be gone by February 1st! Bunch of guys playing basketball get into such a heated argument I think CSU staff about to call security. Geez guys, it's just a game, chill! Dinner tonight at ABC Tavern on W. 25th to explore a brand new spot. Same people that turned the Westside Market Cafe into the best diner in Cleveland for breakfast & lunch have taken over this spot and we need to try it out.

1 comment:

  1. way to go! I am taking massive action to loose 8 pounds before marathon run at the end of March. and I ran 6 miles with Ramzi yesterday (he actually ran with me instead of taking off because I run slow)

    ReplyDelete